Follow my blog with Bloglovin Rita Wanderlust: Exceptionally Unexceptional

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Exceptionally Unexceptional

This week has kind of been boring.  I want to write something but there is really nothing of any substance to write about so I'll just post a couple of pictures I took to fill the space.

Kirkland, WA

I did get licked by a bird this week though.  Yes...licked by a bird.  I guess it's better than bitten by a squirrel or pinched by a duck.  Both of which have happened.  It was kind of cute.  The licking bird, not the biting squirrell or pinchy duck.  Ooooh, and we also had a baby seal at the shelter.  He was adorable.  They make some very weird sounds.  Clearly, that's the excitement of this week.  Hopefully I'll have something more interesting to write next week.  Sorry for the waste of a post.

Lake Sammamish Bellevue, WA


No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you think so please let it all pour out.